Monday, September 29, 2008

dow closing



Dow Closing in on Major Price Peak Above 12000 by at Google Blog Search It took me forever to get my portfolio to the point where it was making a steady . Original post Blue chips stocks jumped Monday as news of a potential big telecom deal involving Verizon gave a boost to the Cleaning out my office recently, I found an old USA Today newspaper dated May 8, 2006, that I had not read. Glancing at the Money section, I came across an interesting array of articles. The headline of the Money section read, Blue chips stocks jumped Monday as news of a potential big telecom deal involving Verizon gave a boost to the P 500 is up 9.93 at 1, 536.68. Other Markets . On the other hand, shares of Citrix Systems The New York Stock Exchange . For the week, the DJIA fell by 0.2 Dow Closing in on Major Price Peak Above 12, 000. By Mike Paulenoff P 500 is up 9.93 at 1, 536.68. Other Markets . On the other hand, shares of Citrix Systems Cleaning out my office recently, I found an old USA Today newspaper dated May 8, 2006, that I had not read. Glancing at the Money section, I came across an interesting array of articles. The headline of the Money section read, Dow Closing in on Major Price Peak Above 12000 by at Google Blog Search Dow Surges at Close, Up Nearly dow closing 135. Oil Retreats to Just Under Record Dow Surges at Close, Up Nearly 135. Oil Retreats to Just Under Record Dow is up 97.14 at 13, 992.77, the Nasdaq is up 17.57 at 2, 719.07, and the S Dow Closing in on Major Price Peak Above 12, 000. By Mike Paulenoff




No comments: